We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:-
Skilled Sheet Metal Worker
We are seeking to recruit a skilled sheet metal worker to join our existing team. The successful candidate will have a strong background working with stainless steel, be able to interpret engineering drawings and be self-motivated. CAD experience would be an advantage.
- You must have excellent MIG and TIG welding experience especially with welding stainless steel to an extremely high standard.
- You will be able to take measurements/mark out, drill/cut materials to size by burning, disc cutting or by machine.
- You will need experience in metal dressing to a high standard (grinding, sanding and polishing).
- You must be able to independently read engineering drawings and work with minimal supervision.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with stainless steel, you must also be fully conversant in light to medium fabrications.
- You must also be skilled in operating general sheet metal hand power tools and machines.
- To meet the quality standard required (IS09001).
- Sheet metal work and fabrication in various gauge metals (light to medium).
- MIG and TIG welding (predominately stainless steel).
- Cutting and folding and other metal forming techniques.
- Interpreting engineering drawings of varying quality and intelligibility.
- Work to deadlines.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Trainee Sheet Metal Worker
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, committed, and enthusiastic team-worker to develop a career within this well established specialist sheet metal company based in Leighton Buzzard. The ideal candidate would have some engineering background or qualifications, or have had previous experience within an engineering company.
In return, we provide training in all aspects of fine limit sheet metal work. This will include conventional and automated manufacturing processes as well as CAD design and programming.
To be considered for this position the following would be a preference but not a requirement:-
- Good standard of Maths and English.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Engineering workshop background.
- Manufacturing background.
- Machine operation.
- Computer skills.
- Sheet metal experience.
- Desire to learn and progress.
Salary will be dependent on knowledge and qualifications.
If you are interested in any of the positions above then please forward your CV to: B&Z Metalcraft Ltd, O2 Cherrycourt Way, Leighton Buzzard, Befordshire, LU7 4UH. For more information call: 01525 373 018. Alternatively email us: email@example.com.